Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day Number Two Update on: “Living on One Dollar a Day”


I woke up this morning, September 4, read Bible passages from the book of James Chapter Three and I prayed asking God for strength as I continue on this path.

As usual, I started off by drinking water all day; unfortunately, I had to get water from the faucet in the kitchen. And every time as I visited the kitchen, I became annoyed because I could not eat any food in there.

Around 9:20 p.m., it was time to use the kitchen when I came home from the grocery store.
This time around, I bought a banana, one grape, an ear of corn, and a can of Campbell’s Chicken Noodle soup, all for one dollar!  Please view pictures below.

What can you do:
Share the link, ask your friends to also spread the word, take a look at the organization’s expenses chart on this blog page, and make a needed donation to keep our work going.

Thanks for your support     




No comments:

Post a Comment